Banjo's Backpack V1.0.1 is a Banjo Kazooie Setup Editor and Level importer by Brendan "Skill" Nilsson, Adam "Coolboyman" Vierra and Subdrag
Firstly a huge thank you to the testers Comet aka wwwarea, CPUHacka101, Tee-Hee, Pokekid and JohnyT.
Also thanks to Stranger and UED for being involved in the testing.
While this is a public release it is not perfect there may be issues and revisions released in the future so check back and report anything you find
We take no responsibility for any damage caused by using banjos backpack the software comes without any warranty use at your own risk
This project can be downloaded below unzipped and ran no need to install anything it is recommended you backup your rom first.
We highly recommend you take a look at the user guides HERE after downloading Banjo's Backpack
- Uses nQuant to provide better conversion of textures (from full colour to 256)
- Doesn't draw when minimized
- Uses Frustum Culling
- Allows for setting your own start level
- Game automatically starts at file select menu
- Shortcuts (Ctrl+O = Open Setup File, Ctrl+L = Load Setup, Ctrl+S = Save, Ctrl+Shift+S = Save As)
- Hotkeys (ALT + M = move, ALT+S = scale, ALT+R=Rotate, ALT+D = Duplicate, ALT+Delete = Delete, ESC = Deselect)
- Fixes bug when setting a non textured face to alpha
- Fixes Other minor draw bugs.
- Objects created that are -1y to -3y will be set to 0y
BUGS REPORTED USING V1.0 WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED